Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I'm not dead.



I have neglected this thing for over a month and I need to get back to it.  That being said, I've begun an ongoing dialogue with a self proclaimed "fundamentalist" of the pentecostal variety.  We're discussing emergent christianity, the Bible, and various other related topics.    Although the different ways of speaking of and perceiving the world have lead to some frustrating moments, for the most part it's been enjoyable. 

Here's his blog.  It's pretty different from mine, but it might be worth peeking at.  


He's agreed to allow me to post our discussion on my blog.  I'm not quite sure how to do it though.  The current format doesn't really lend itself to easy reading.  It began with a block of text.  The response has been done by breaking the block up and then posting responses point by point.  Then those points were responded to.  It gets complicated.  I'll figure something out. 

No comments: