Monday, January 28, 2008

"There is nothing new in my head", um I meant "under the sun."

A friend of mine recently pointed out that I'm not discussing anything new in my blog. Everything I've posted has been something I've discussed with him before. He's probably right. I'm a collector of ideas, most of them not terribly new. I can live with that.

Thinking about my intent in doing this, I imagine its mostly about learning how to make sense to other people. I've got a lot of stuff rolling around in my head that I need to learn how to put out there in an intelligible form. That's not about a presumption that what I'm thinking has any objective value to it, it's more that I need to converse with someone to move forward. In good old Nietzchian fashion, I need someone to war with me, to vanquish my ideas when they are weak.

Hehe.... like anyone is reading this. :)

No comments: